beynac

This IP is being blocked. I look after a website using this IP (webfusion). The domain is beverleybulmer.co.uk. I have checked the files and everything looks OK. Could you please look into this for me.

Thanks.

Thanks. Do you know which domain is the problem? In the meantime, I'll get in touch with 123-Reg. How long is it likely to be on the block list after they fix things?

That's already being taken care of. As soon as they notify us its dealt with or we find it clean on a check, it will be unblocked.

Hi

my site is hosted by 123.reg on the ip above but malware bytes is blocking access to it. 123.reg say there is no issue.

Please can you advise

Thanks

Yes, wait, the folks here deal with this every day, and once they show the hosting provider the evidence, if the offending site(s) are removed, then, as mentioned above in the post quoted, as soon as it comes clean they will drop the IP address from the database.

Sorry for the delay. There were two offending domains on this IP (exclusivetemptations.co.uk and morningsidebusinesscentres.co.uk), one has now been cleaned up, the other has been suspended. As such, the block will be removed on the next update.

I have the same problem, same IP 94.136.40.103, hoster 123-REG, three domains blocked and I need access soon please. In the interim I've disabled website blocking.

cross3.co.uk

margaretwyllie.co.uk

drgrahamebrown.co.uk

Block has already been removed for the next update (IP was housing exploits)

Yes, noted that in an earlier post. I've just manually updatred MWB to database version 2104.03.22.08 and it's still blocking.

Correction to correction - I'd restarted without the protection module. Protection reanabled and It's still blocking.

The block hasn't been pushed out yet, it should be out within the hour.

Thanks very much for getting this sorted out. I haven't had a sensible reply to my support ticket to 123-Reg, but they have obviously sorted out the problem domains.