Questions on techbench

Look, This might sound extraordinarily dumb, But this is how it is:

Techbench seems really cool, And i'd like to get one for "Personal use" AKA use on my own computers, At most the computer of a friend or bumbling family member who manages to install malware on his computer by looking at it funny

So obviously there doesn't seem to be a way to get one of these for noncommercial uses, Despite the fact that some people might really like it for that reason

(Hinted at by the fact that getting a quote on a neat lil' Key shaped USB stick demands company information, And a multi-hundred dollar price approximation)

So i'm wondering if it's possible, Or would be considered to make some manner of getting a personal use techbench for a reasonable price as $399.00 per year effectively makes applicable to business only, when it would be useful to many others

Thanks for your time at any rate, Apoligies if this is misplaced or redundant 

Yes, currently Malwarebytes Techbench is only provided for business use for PC repair tech shops that perform repairs and malware removals for customers who bring in their PCs to be worked on.

We will definitely consider some sort of consumer offering but we have none at this time.

• 1 month later...

Yes, currently Malwarebytes Techbench is only provided for business use for PC repair tech shops that perform repairs and malware removals for customers who bring in their PCs to be worked on.

We will definitely consider some sort of consumer offering but we have none at this time.

I just purchased 5 of these for our company.  What shocks me is not the initial cost of the USB drive and added 1 year sub.  It's the annual subscription cost that shocks me.  My experiences with subscription software is that once purchase for the first time, is that tha annual subscription price is lower than the initial cost.  Is there anything that Malwarebytes is looking at to lower the subsciption cost on these?  Since we bought these we are looking at just seeing if it is worth keeping the subscription every year.  If it don't go down I'm afraid that we would not renew.  It just seems like an overblown subscription price.  Just my thoughts on this as I don't know Malwarebytes thinking on this.  Thanks, Jerry

• 3 months later...