PUP.Optional.BoostInterProcess.A are not being removed after scan?

Hello,

I just discovered this "PUP.Optional.BoostInterProcess.A" after a MalwareBytes Update (my last update was 10 days ago) and scan. I allowed MalwareBytes to remove the files, but after the computer rebooted, I found the infected files in C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess\ again. So I did another MalwareBytes scan and the files have been detected again.

I have not noticed anything unusual while using my computer. My last MalwareBytes scan was on February 14 - it came back clean. I don't know what this PUP thing is or where it came from. The last program I downloaded was iTunes on January 28. Since then, I have downloaded one Rich Text File from a government website and five photos. I avoid websites that are unfamiliar to me, though I did visit a three new websites today just before my MalwareBytes scan. They are Polish-language genealogy sites.

I will admit I don't know much about computer viruses... anyway, here is the second MalwareBytes log. Although it says "no action taken" but I will try to remove the files again. Thanks.

-------------------

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2014.02.19.09

Windows 8 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16798
Sammy :: SAMMY [administrator]

2/19/14 12:17:40 PM
MBAM-log-2014-02-19 (12-27-04).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 242141
Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 49 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 1
C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess (PUP.Optional.BoostInterProcess.A) -> No action taken.

Files Detected: 2
C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess\Nobu64AgentService (PUP.Optional.BoostInterProcess.A) -> No action taken.
C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess\Nobu64TrayIcon (PUP.Optional.BoostInterProcess.A) -> No action taken.

(end)

Well I am not an employee of Malwarebytes nor a developer for Malwarebytes so I could not answer that, I am only a trusted advisor/helper here on the forums, that question would probably be best answered miekiemoes or someone on staff, you could try asking over in that section that I pointed you to earlier.

Is there anything else I could help you with?