Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

[SOLVED] Problem with ipConfigure software in IE 11

scomer

I use ipConfigure software to manage my IP cameras.  I have no issue loading them in Google Chrome with MBAE running.  When, I try to run it in Internet explorer 11 with MBAE running it stops the software from loading my codecs which I assume is through active X or something MBAE is keying on.  If I disable the MBAE from protecting and restart my IE 11 then run ipConfigure; it works like a champion.  I can restart the protection on MBAE and it still runs fine until i restart my IE 11 and try to run ipConfigure after that; I am back to where I started.  I see there is a place to add an exclusion but had no luck trying.  What can I do to get ipConfigure added in to the scheme of things with MBAE.  I have been working with ipConfigure and alerted them that the issue is with MBAE.  I told them I would update them when the issue is resolved.  I appreciate your help and have a great day.

• Staff

Welcome to the forum and thanks for reporting this problem!

Can you please attach your MBAE logfile here? It should be located at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit\mbae-default.log

Click on "More Reply Options" below to get the "Attach Files" forum option.

• 4 weeks later...