[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

Think I found a FP (MPC-HC)

BenJii

Hi Guys,

This is my first post so I would like to firstly say hello! and secondly to thank everyone involved in making this service possible.

I have detected what I am hoping is an FP, the detection is a PUP.Optional.Multiplug which has been found in the lang folder of HPC-HC (There is one .dll file per lang for example mpcresources.en.dll./ mpcresources.jp.dll / mpcresources.hu.dll etc..)

The only file which seems to have been flagged is the he.dll (MPC-HC\Lang\mpcresources.he.dll (PUP.Optional.Multiplug))

I have had this version of HPC-HC for the last few years and nothing has changed or been updated.

The file was also last modified on the date of instaliation so there is no foul play.

I would be extremely greatful if one of the mods could let me know a little more?

I have also uploaded this file to multipul online scanners and it was only Malwarebytes which had an issue with the file.

Thanks, Ben.

(I have uploaded ALL of the DLL files from the folder but the file in question is mpcresources.he.dll)

All Lang Dlls.rar

Archived