Quick question about log

I occasionally do a hijackthis scan to see everything is okay, and today, I noticed two things I wasn't familiar with in my log. The first was:

O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} - (no file)

After doing some searching, it seemed like this was okay to fix, so I checked it and fixed it. The second was:

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Windows Update Service] C:\DOCUME~1\Computer\LOCALS~1\Temp\rundll32.exe

After seeing that, I did a boot scan with avast and a scan with MBAM, but it didn't turn up anything. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before and if it's normal. Everything else in my hijack is fine, but I'm suspicious about this one. Also, in msconfig, I noticed a rundll32 in the startup items with the command "C:\DOCUME~1\Computer\LOCALS~1\Temp\rundll32.exe" and location in "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run." Any input would be much appreciated.

• Staff

Since there is no feedback anymore, I assume this issue is resolved ... so, this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.