System is stuck in reboot loop after MBAM restart

Hello,

I've used the software Malwarebytes on my windows xp 32 bit pro edition to remove some pesky malware.

After running a full scan, MBAM found over 400+ objects. Once the scan was completed i chose the option to remove the infected files / folders and MBAM asked me to restart the PC to complete the removal process. 

Once the computer rebooted and the windows XP loading screen came online it paused and rebooted... (not sure why) After the pc rebooted for the second time I was prompted to take action as windows did not shutdown correctly... I chose to start windows normally but that did not work, same issue (Windows loading screen, reboot), I then tried both safe mode options but those produced the same results. Even after trying to use the last known good configuration it did not help

The system seems to be in a constant reboot loop. 

Has someone experienced this before ? Would the recovery tools fix this problem ? 

Please advise on the above.

Thank you.

Hello and welcome to Malwarebytes,

Directly after the post screen, the startup screen that has your manufactures logo on it or similar, when you see the black screen with the underscore cursor press F8,  select Disable Automatic Restart on System Failure from screen prompts. Now when it restarts and crashes you will get a Blue Screen of Death, BSoD, on there will be a Stop Code, reply back and post that full code...

Thanks,

Kevin.....

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!