install manager.exe/suspicious.cloud.9

I installed a defrag program auslogics v4.4.1 they like to use cnet.My NIS program blocks cnet from d/l and says install manager.exe contains suspicious.cloud.9 high risk so I had to use softonic.com to download,but I can't get the update for defrag from softonic.com.What is suspicious.cloud.9? NIS has it quarantined?Am I supposed to clear the quarantine files or something?I am real green,Am I missing something? My computer is HP pavilion g6-2225nr,win 8 IE 10,Anyone hear of this?

• Root Admin

Not sure what Norton thinks it is but it's probably due to Cnet wrapping all their files in their own program that installs (PUP) Possibly Unwanted Programs on your computer along with the update you're looking for. 

You do know that Windows has a built-in defrag program as well and it can be run scheduled and silent. 

Not sure what Norton thinks it is but it's probably due to Cnet wrapping all their files in their own program that installs (PUP) Possibly Unwanted Programs on your computer along with the update you're looking for. 

You do know that Windows has a built-in defrag program as well and it can be run scheduled and silent. 

Thank you for your good,quick knowledgable reply.