Taskbar Repair Tool Kit

Hello: using xp home edition with plenty of ram, cache empty along with cookies etc. I downloaded this and before installing things I like to scan with antivirus and Malwarebytes.

The Antivirus scanned ok and said it was clean but the Malwarebytes would not scan this, I tried it several times. It scans other items why not this download? Thanks

Thanks, Thats exactly what I am doing but Nothing happens, malwarebytes wont scan for some reason but it scans other things???

I will be away from this computer for the weekend, but will view any help from my friends pc when I get there, be back to this pc on Monday, Thanks again

That's strange, because it works fine here. I just downloaded the same file and scanned it. I can't reproduce your problem.

Does it open the mbam gui?

I don't know where the file is located, but what if you move the file to somewhere else and scan it?

miekiemoes, Sorry I took so long to get back to you but I wont be on the computer in question for another week, its a friends, will try your suggestion then and get back to you, Thanks