[SOLVED] how to remove mbam ae

sierra53

Hi guys...love the product honestly was trying this at my work computer since my company has no IT guy and our computers are constantly having issues.  I work with numerous manufacture catalogs everyday (work in the auto business) and each time i click into any catalog the pop up comes up and tells me the beta version is over and i need to contact you for another one.

so i attemted to remove the software and it wont remove all of it from controll panel so how should i remove this so this pop up goes away.   Or did i just do something wrong.

ok sorry maybe this was a dumb question..i think i just figured this out.   had to disable the process from the taskmanager and then did a re-boot and seems to be gone.  Ill just decide if i contact you guys to buy a update version but thank you in advance.   Great product and i have had no issues with it.

Thanks for posting sierra53!

As you might have seen it is better to exit MBAE (right-click on the traybar icon and choose Exit or kill the mbae.exe process) and then uninstall from Control Panel.

Please keep an eye on this forum for announcements. New version announcements normally include basic upgrade instructions, such as for example the latest release:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=139353

Archived