Images are being blocked from Amazon.co.uk

Hello, a few weeks ago I upgraded to Malwarebytes pro all seems to be going well except now the images on Amazon.co.uk are getting blocked. I am sure that Amazon on this not a malicious site. This is an example from my log file.

2013/12/18 21:55:57 GMT	MERCIADRAGON	Robert	IP-BLOCK	54.230.9.47 (Type: outgoing, Port: 55859, Process: avastsvc.exe)2013/12/18 21:55:57 GMT	MERCIADRAGON	Robert	IP-BLOCK	54.230.9.47 (Type: outgoing, Port: 55858, Process: avastsvc.exe)

Can someone offer any suggestions as to what I should do about this as I am completely bewildered.

Thanks, Robert

• Root Admin

Hi Robert

As you can see that IP is not from Amazon UK but is from an uknown IP here in the US

IP address: 54.230.9.47
Host name: server-54-230-9-47.lhr3.r.cloudfront.net
54.230.9.47 is from United States(US) in region North America

My guess is that probably just one or two images are probably being blocked due to them coming from this location.

If the entire site is not responding then perhaps you have something else going on that warrants further investigation.

Please let us know more details of what you're experiencing but initially it sounds like MBAM is doing its job of blocking bad sites is all.

Ron

Thank you so much for your very prompt reply. I logged on again with my intention and also to compare each of the other Amazon sites. It did seem to affect every image and it resulted in me having a very large log file. This time however no images were blocked and that no warning balloons were being displayed. It just seems to be a mystery. I also ran a scan but nothing was found.

Thank you and I guess the problem is resolved for now at the time being. I wonder if that that time something could be collecting some stats or something like that.

Robert…