Allowing Users to Manage their Own Ignore List

Is there a way to configure a policy that would allow a user to manage their own ignore/exclusion list? I have a group of users with a legitimate need to exclude certain files but they all differ from each other in the exact files needing to be excluded, so trying to manage that from the admin side isn't ideal.

This is more about reducing the performance hit from real time protection without turning it all the way off on a machine and less about false positives, but would be helpful in both scenarios. Thanks!

Hi LukeHW and welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately there is not a way to allow the client to manage their own ignore list policy, this can only be manged from the console either by adding the item to the policies ignore list, by selecting the item under threat view and right clicking it to add to ignore list, or by locating the client in the client pane, selecting security logs and finding the item to be added to the ignore list, right clicking it in this location, and adding it to the ignore list.

Adding the items to the ignore list from the client pane will add it to the policy that system is on, so all systems on that policy will receive that exception.

I can put in a feature request to see if it would be possible to add the ability for end clients to manage their own ignore list. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you.