Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

[SOLVED] Wierd UAC prompt

John A

I was controlling my W8.1 x 64 computer (which has MBAE latest version) from my W8 mobile phone using TeamViewer.  I started Acrobat Reader remotely and then a UAC prompt popped up saying that MBAE needed permission etc...  I allowed it and all seemed well.

It has never asked for a UAC prompt out of the blue before - is there a problem?

Attached is the default log - the last nine entries were from the session in question.

• Staff

You forgot to attach the log.

Also was the W8 machine logged on with a user when you initiated the remote control session? If so was the user admin or non-admin?

If you initiated the logon session via the remote control, did you login as admin or non-admin?

Thanks!