Scorpian Saver

Up tp this point:

Any tools that run from your Desktop or a folder you may have used (if still remaining) can be simply deleted,  such as :-

secrutiy check

z-analyze

system look

TFC

JRT

ZOEK

Do you mean just click on the Icon for each of these and just remove the Icons and that results in removal of these programs?

I will move to next step above once this is cleared up. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When certain tools run they will create files/folders, these are normally saved to C:\ drive. During the normal clean up those files/folders may or may not be removed. Although they will do no harm to your system it is always better to remove (delete) them and get rid of the clutter.

To check, select Start > Computer > now double left click on C:\ drive, that will open C:\.

The files/folders I mention can now be deleted if they are present, I show an example of how files/folders that need removing may show. Yours will differ slightly.

All you need to do is right click on the entries to remove and select "Delete" from the context menu that opens,

Does that help?

post-3601-0-81230000-1388490626_thumb.jp

When certain tools run they will create files/folders, these are normally saved to C:\ drive. During the normal clean up those files/folders may or may not be removed. Although they will do no harm to your system it is always better to remove (delete) them and get rid of the clutter.

To check, select Start > Computer > now double left click on C:\ drive, that will open C:\.

The files/folders I mention can now be deleted if they are present, I show an example of how files/folders that need removing may show. Yours will differ slightly.

All you need to do is right click on the entries to remove and select "Delete" from the context menu that opens,

Does that help?

When double left click on C drive, it shows folders, and I do not see programs.

There are two folders that say program files and program files x 86?

OK Kevin before we officlally disconnect...

I am aware that you only do malware help, which is beyond words appreciated, just want to ask you if you could guide me to where to get help to fix the lingering issue we spoke of of why my system will not reboot when one of the three hard drives, (all of which three hard drives attached to a multi-plug USB plug-in), the most recent external hard drive purchased, which has been replaced three times removing any possibility of defect. You may have said above, I cannot find a, either way, I hope that you know where I can go to get advice on how to fix this problem which I assume is fixable as pretty much everything is fixable as has been proven in this thread with your not just gracious but shown to be true keen expertise.

Thank you

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!