Automatic Update Installation

Hi;

I have installed Malwarebytes Pro by deployment. Every computer and the software is installed by login Administrator from the computer.

When I'm logged in as Administrator, the update is working fine and I receive a message that Malwarebytes is updated.

When I'm not logged in as Administrator (this is also the case for all my colleagues) but as a member of the domain, Malwarebytes is mentioning that the database is out of date. After clicking Yes, the program is updated. It's working ok but I don't want that my users have to click on it. The update has to be automatically.

Do I have to 'play' more with the settings (notify, user authentication etc.)?

Greetings,

Geert

Hi Geertdm!

In Malwarebytes Pro, you are able to set up an update schedule for the database.  This can be done under Settings>Scheduler settings.  Click add to add a new scheduled update, and from here you can choose it's frequency.

I must note, however, that Malwarebytes Pro is not licensed to be used in business or corporate environments.  Our Small Business Edition is intended to be used in those situations.