• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Google is dropping support for Google Chrome running on 32-bit hardware.  I will therefore be using Comodo Dragon and so enter an additional plea for Dragon to be included within the scope of protection by Anti-Exploit.

Comodo Dragon = dragon.exe

I copied file 'dragon.exe' to 'chrome.exe' in the Comodo Dragon program folder.  Surprise surprise, Anti-Exploit saw it and dragon.exe, oops, chrome.exe runs fine.  MBAE calls it 'Google Chrome' inn its log but what the heck.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a peak preview of the upcoming custom shields. Has yet to be reflected in the GUI buttons (add/delete custom shields) but it seems to be working nicely so far :)

when the custom shields will finally be available, if I may ask?  thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff

MBAE Free doesn't protect Palemoon by default. You "could" make it work by renaming Palemoon to firefox.exe but then you'd have to do some manual verification with every update of Palemoon (if I recall correctly you'd have to rename back to palemoon.exe, update and then rename back to firefox.exe).

With MBAE Premium it's much easier. You simply create a custom shield for Palemoon and it automatically protects Palemoon and all future updates to Palemoon without any user interaction.

• 4 weeks later...

MBAE Free doesn't protect Palemoon by default. You "could" make it work by renaming Palemoon to firefox.exe but then you'd have to do some manual verification with every update of Palemoon (if I recall correctly you'd have to rename back to palemoon.exe, update and then rename back to firefox.exe).

With MBAE Premium it's much easier. You simply create a custom shield for Palemoon and it automatically protects Palemoon and all future updates to Palemoon without any user interaction.

Ah yes one could do that, if they had money they could just grab it out of thin air. I think it would make sense to have pale moon support consider they use much of the same code.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...