Hello, I have had high spikes with mbamservice.exe recently and I have been looking around for a few days. In task manager and other similar programs it shows my CPU% used jumping from 2% to 30% every few seconds with no actions by me. (mbamservice.exe is causing the spikes). I've done a full, quick, and flash scan over the past few days and 0 items have been detected. Any help is appreciated!

I have seen these asked for on other posts so here are the dds results + specs. 

pu30hOI.png

dds.txt

attach.txt

Hello and :welcome: , CallMeTenacious:

Sorry you are having problems with CPU spikes.

Thanks for the DDS logs.

In addition to those, please send back the log from mbam-check and a few protection logs, if you have them (instructions below).

The staff/experts will review all your logs and try to pinpoint a cause and a solution for you.

Thanks,

daledoc1

-------------------------------------------

Step 1 -- Create an mbam-check log:

Download mbam-check.exe from HERE and save it to your desktop.
Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it, it should then open a log file.
Please attach to your next reply the CheckResults.txt file which should now be located on your desktop.

Step 2 -- Then, if you can, please also upload your 3 most recent Protection module logs:

In Windows XP, these logs are located in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs
In Windows Vista/7/8, these logs are located in: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

Hello and :welcome:

The staff will not be able to help unless your logs are complete. Something may have gone wrong when you ran the DDS tool. Please disable your antivirus software before you run the tool. After the logs are created do not edit them, and post the new logs.

Thanks for understanding....

Thank you for the quick responses. I will attach the new logs + checkresults.txt. If there is anything else i need to do, or I did something wrong, please just let me know. 

(There were only those 2 logs in the folder, I think i may have deleted the others if you can do that in the Malwarebytes program itself.)

CheckResults.txt

attach.txt

dds.txt

protection-log-2013-11-30.txt

protection-log-2013-12-01.txt

since we can not get the full logs, it may be best to have an expert look under the hood and see what is going one.....

Not saying you are infected but since you can not run these tools, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

since we can not get the full logs, it may be best to have an expert look under the hood and see what is going one.....

Not saying you are infected but since you can not run these tools, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

Will do, thanks for all the help.