Thank you Malwarebytes!

UnitedK98K

I use this program for a long time..

But I never tried out the trial version.

It worked out pretty good and since I use this program so much I decided to buy the Pro Version

And I really can say that I like it. The great program protected my system against a lot of threats

I use this program together with my antivirus and it works great.

Anyway I want you guys to know that I am really satisfied with this product

Please keep developing this program

It is amazing!

:)

Me too,  I finally bought the Pro version after a trojan got me  (got it before it did any damage thankfully) but as I was only running MBAM when I remembered, probably less than once a fortnight, I decided the Pro version would be best to keep me covered all the time.

So far the scheduling updates and scans have worked flawlessly.  :)

Me too,  I finally bought the Pro version after a trojan got me  (got it before it did any damage thankfully) but as I was only running MBAM when I remembered, probably less than once a fortnight, I decided the Pro version would be best to keep me covered all the time.

So far the scheduling updates and scans have worked flawlessly.  :)

I hope you also have an up to date antivirus program installed as well, as Malwarebytes alone is not enough. Malwarebytes is not an antivirus software, its designed to work along side your antivirus to catch what it misses.