Not able to install malware antibites pro w/ lic. and key I purchased

Hello, my name is Denzil M. Barr. I purchased 2 lic. and keys for installation of your pro edition, up from the trial. I have the license no.'s and the key no.'s. I did not get the purchase number unfortunately. I will give you all the information I can, hopefully we can resolve this, as I was looking forward to your software for awhile

Denzil M. Barr

purchased 2 lic. and keys with C.C.

I have already sent this info. in once a couple of days ago, but I never did see where you responded. It is possible that I missed the email, as this last email from you was in my spam folder. That is fixed now, wont happen again. Here is the email add. I need it sent to;

I really appreciate any help you can offer, as I have been charged the 41 dollars and change.

THANK YOU

D. Morel Barr

Edited by Maurice Naggar

Hello and :welcome: , dmadmaniac:

First, and most importantly:

I've asked a forum moderator to remove all of your personal information from your post. 

It's never a good idea to put one's email address, license info or home address in a public internet forum.

Having such info in a public forum post subjects it to theft by spammers and criminals.

(As a forum newcomer, you cannot edit your posts yet, and I don't have moderator privileges to do so. So we must wait for a mod.)

Second:

I'm not sure exactly what issue you might be having? 

Are you unable to activate your MBAM PRO?

Are you unsure of how to do so?

Are you getting an error message when you try?

You say you are "unable to install", but we'd need a bit more detail about that to better help you. :)

Here are some links to explain & demonstrate how to install and activate the PRO version, using the license ID & key:

How do I install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

How to Install

How do I activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

How to Activate the PRO Version

It says 'Invalid license information' when I try to activate the software.

MBAM Clean Removal Process (with instructions about how to cleanly uninstall and reinstall/reactivate)

Third:

You didn't mention where you purchased your MBAM PRO licenses?

If you purchased them online from the MBAM reseller, Cleverbridge, they would be the ones to sort out any licensing issues, as the MBAM staff do not have records of those transactions.

If you need to contact Cleverbridge for any reason, their contact info is here:

Why is my payment processed by Cleverbridge?

If you purchased your MBAM PRO elsewhere or on a boxed CD, then you'd need to contact the retailer who sold you the software.

Please provide a bit more detail about any problem you might be having, such as error messages, or if the links above resolve your issue.

That way, we can better assist you.

Thanks!

daledoc1

Hello dmadmaniac,

Check your personal messenger ( PM ) area for my message to you.

In future, if you have questions about your licenses or purchase information, please make sure you only use the Malwarebytes Consumer customer Helpdesk at this page.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact_consumer/

Our Helpdesk will be most happy to assist you with any issue you may have.

To activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, please use the following guide:

Make sure that Windows is running in normal mode ( not Safe mode).

Be sure you are logged in with a login-account that has administrator-level rights.

Best to use the Copy > Paste method to put in the keys { outlined below }

Step 1: Open the confirmation email you got from Cleverbridge.

Step 2: Locate the License information within this email which has the word “ID:” & “KEY:”

Step 3: Launch and open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware application, click on the “Activate” button. You will be prompted to enter the ID and KEY for registration.

Step 4: Refer back to the email, copy the ID (11 alpha-numeric character, example: ABCDE-12345) and paste it into the “ID:” field.

Step 5: Refer back to the email, copy the KEY (19 alpha-numeric character, example: ABCD-1234-EFGH-5678) and paste it into the “Key” field.

Step 6: Click the “Activate” button to accept for a successful registration.

Note:

Please make sure you are COPYING and PASTING the ID and Key directly from the confirmation email into the proper fields.

The code is case sensitive and contains letters and numbers that can be easily confused, so make sure you distinguish between the letter "O" and the number "0" if you enter the code manually.

or alphabet "l" and the number "1" or a letter S and a number 5.

Instructions to copy and paste:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial95.html