[SOLVED] Excel

MrSlottech

• Staff

Please provide the following:

* Your computer OS and architecture

* Version of MBAE

* Version of MS Office

* A copy of the file you are opening (if it contains personal information, delete the sensitive content and send the file to me via PM).

Thanks for reporting!!

Windows 7 Ultimate 64b 4 core AMD

mbae-setup-0.09.4.2000

MS Office Pro Plus Ver 14

It will not even let me open a new instance of Excel.

I also forgot to send the other window that pops up that say's "There was a problem sending the command to the program"

I have tried to stop the program and the icon is missing in the taskbar and if I try to uninstall it won't let me.

So until I can get a file open to clean out personal info I won't attach an exel file.

Thanks

Windows 7 Ultimate 64b 4 core AMD

mbae-setup-0.09.4.2000

MS Office Pro Plus Ver 14

It will not even let me open a new instance of Excel.

I also forgot to send the other window that pops up that say's "There was a problem sending the command to the program"

I have tried to stop the program and the icon is missing in the taskbar and if I try to uninstall it won't let me.

So until I can get a file open to clean out personal info I won't attach an exel file.

Thanks

Here is an exact untouched file that won't open until I turn off the exploit program.

Thanks

Patch Panel.zip