Edit Post In Forum

morkie

• Root Admin

You can contact a Moderator or Admin and we can edit the post for you if needed.  Sorry but you can blame that on many of the inconsiderate users before you that abused the editing and caused a lot of turmoil on the site by doing so.  Since the post editing was set to 100 posts we've not had such an incident.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

You can contact a Moderator or Admin and we can edit the post for you if needed.  Sorry but you can blame that on many of the inconsiderate users before you that abused the editing and caused a lot of turmoil on the site by doing so.  Since the post editing was set to 100 posts we've not had such an incident.

Thank you

Can you provide an example of this turmoil?  I posted quickly (in a different forum) thinking I would be able to edit my post and didn't proof-read it, and now there are some serious typos, quotes in the wrong position, etc.

Hi, fredster2:

Can you provide an example of this turmoil?

AdvancedSetup is quite correct.
Alas, there would be no "examples" to provide you, as the posts in question would have been removed.

I posted quickly (in a different forum) thinking I would be able to edit my post and didn't proof-read it, and now there are some serious typos, quotes in the wrong position, etc.

I'm sure those reading your other posts will have no trouble understanding the gist. :)
We all make typos and grammar mistakes from time to time.

In the interim, it may be advisable perhaps to take a moment to re-read or even to "Preview Post" so that you can correct anything needed in your messages before posting them?

<just a humble suggestion>

Best regards,

daledoc1