Browser keeps shutting down

bnilhome

I have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on my PC, and for the past week, I've noticed that about every 5 minutes, a message from Malwarebytes will popup in the bottom right corner indicating a problem with the browser (IE or Chrome), and shortly thereafter, all of my browser sessions will close at once.  I've done a complete scan of the entire system and cannot find any virus, so I'm not sure what is happening.

I appreciate any help/insight anyone has.

I'm sorry but this sub-forum is specifically for the determination of whether a detection of a piece of malware is valid or not.If yo need assistance with a possible malware issue then please read and follow the suggestions in the following topic;   Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

I'm sorry but this sub-forum is specifically for the determination of whether a detection of a piece of malware is valid or not.If yo need assistance with a possible malware issue then please read and follow the suggestions in the following topic;   Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

I have no idea if I'm having a Malware issue or not.  That's what I'm trying to understand.  I've done a full scan and I'm showing no viruses or concerns.  Here is part of the message that pops up in the lower right window before it shuts down.  I may not have every digit right as it only appears for 3 seconds:

Security blocked access to potentially malicious website:

Type outgoing:

Port 62574 Process Ixeplore.exe