Advertisement Hackers?

I get more grief from ADware than virus attacks.  My personal belief is that advertising dollars spent on pop-ups, etc., rival the hacker attacks.  My wife and I use " TiVo " to avoid TV ads.  How can MalwareBytes help PC users eliminate ADware, etc.?

Is there any book like " Removing ADware for Dummies" ?  Or any text you know of to help users?

Of course you are bombarded more by advertisements than viruses as computer viruses are NOT that common.  Computer viruses are a small sector of the malware arena where trojans have a preponderance of appearance.

Whether you have adware on your computer is another story.  Being bombarded by advertisements does not directly equate to computer adware.  Computer adware consists of a type of trojan that funnels your searches, generates Pop-Ups or Pop-Under notifications, redirects or hijacks searches or in other ways foists products or services upon you.  If you browse a web site this can happen and not be computer adware but an aggressive web site.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) targets non-viral malware where the sub-type of trojans called adware are indeed targeted..

Note that your subject is "Advertisement Hackers?".  Hacking is a physical action attempting to gain unauthorized access to a system or service.  It is a different concept than malware that exists on a computer.  While a hacker may drop malware on a system after breaching a system or service, it should not be construed that being infected with malware was the result of hacking or being hacked.

I also noted your other post...

Secret Web ( Web 2 )

Does MrealwareBytes have software for the Secret Web.?  Or does the Secret Web ( Web 2 ) have a virus problem?
<< see TIME magazine, November 13th, 2013 feature article.

I'll assume that "MrealwareBytes" is a spelling bastardization of the name "Malwarebytes".

Again, Computer viruses are a small sector of the malware arena where trojans have a preponderance of appearance.  All viruses are malware but not all malware are viruses. 

Computers are computational machines that are programmable.  They are capable of accessing remote systems via sets of protocols and standards such as HTML and TCP/IP.  Since these are protocols and standards we know that different Operating Systems and associated software can access the same remote system and, for the most part, access the same information.  Thus accessing the "Secret Web" is a moot point.  If it is a corner of the Internet it is using the same protocols and standards.  What counts here is not what is being accessed but what you are using to access it.  For example if a given piece of malware targets VM/CMS then a Windows OS user is not affected.  Likewise if a given piece of malware targets Unix then a Windows OS user is not affected.  That is unless that piece of malicious code can affect multiple Operating Systems.  Thus the concept of the "Secret Web" is a moot point.  Malware that is foisted from that POV would be the same as malware foisted on the traditional Internet.

I can best example this by the analogy of an automobile.  The automobile has various and numerous safety features that are built-in such as crash bumpers, crumple zones, airbags, horns, etc.  It doesn't matter if you use the car on a Toll Road or a free Interstate Highway.  Those safety features will be applicable in both environments.  This equates to Malwarebytes.  Malwarebytes is a safety feature and it doesn't care if the PC it is on accesses the so-called Secret Web or the traditional Internet.

HTH