Secret Web ( Web 2 )

1PEdb

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean the darknet? and others like it accessed through certain anonymous browsers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darknet_(file_sharing)

I don't recommend you visit.

Malwarebytes does not have any software to help you visit these sites.. They do however have anti rootkit and malware tools to help you clean your pc once you've been silly enough to visit lol :P

Yes, it concerns Tor anonymizations.

I explained to the OP in another post that its a moot point.

Malwarebytes does not have any software to help you visit these sites.. They do however have anti rootkit and malware tools to help you clean your pc once you've been silly enough to visit lol :P

That's false.  MBAM will do its job as it resides on the PC using SSL for anonymization.  As I explained to the OP, it is a like an automobile with built-in safety devices.  For the most part the;  air bags, horn, seat belts, brakes and other safety features will work whether you are on a private Toll Road, on a free Interstate Highway or on country roads.

I will add another analogy.

A car enters a tunnel.  The driver of said automobile can observe other cars in that tunnel, the opening to said tunnel and the exit to said tunnel.  An observer in a Helicopter can see the car enter the tunnel and can see the car after it exists the tunnel.  But, while the car is in the tunnel it can not observed by the helicopter.

MBAM will see the possibly malicious software if it travels through a tunnel to get to the computer or if it came from a Open Highway.  MBAM doesn't care about how the malicious software came to the computer, only that it arrived.  Thus using Tor anonymizations is a moot point from this Point of View (POV).