Malwerebytes Configuration For Satellite Office

Hello,

Our corporate office is in Louisville, KY. We have a satellite office in Kendallville, IN, Booneville, IN, Abernathy, TX, and Taipei, Taiwan. I am assuming that it would make the most sence to have a Malwarebytes server at each location. Is it possible to have each site centally monitored from our corporate office? I am also curious about how each site would be configured regardless of whether they could be centrally monitored from our corporat office. How could I retrieve our installation license from our corporate office server to be used at our satellite offices? Your suggestions would be most appreciated?

• Root Admin

I'm assuming you're talking about Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition. Do you already have licensing for it?

Are these all in the same domain or multiple domains?

Single domain you might be able to monitor all from a central location but multiple domain is not currently supported.

• Root Admin

Yes, but is it MEE or the Business Edition?   Business Edition is pretty much stand alone on all computers.  MEE is a console based control application and can be deployed via Active Directory.   But currently only supports single domain model.  The next version I believe is slated for multi-domain.

Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition

Malwarebytes Small Business Edition

• Root Admin

They just released an update for MEE so not sure when the next one will be but I'd guess probably not for at least a couple more months unless there was a critical issue found in the current release.

The best thing to do is contact our Business Support and they can assist you with your questions and issues and be able to track the information for you.

Thanks