MBAE & Rapport Trusteer

ardaulairesh

• Staff

As far as I remember, those conflicts were solved. If you can install both MBAE and Trusteer to verify that would be helpful.

To verify, once both are installed and running together, open a browser (IE, FF, Chrome or Opera) and using ProcessExplorer, ProcessHacker or something similar search for mbae.dll. Make sure it shows up as injected into the browser process space.

As far as I remember, those conflicts were solved. If you can install both MBAE and Trusteer to verify that would be helpful.

To verify, once both are installed and running together, open a browser (IE, FF, Chrome or Opera) and using ProcessExplorer, ProcessHacker or something similar search for mbae.dll. Make sure it shows up as injected into the browser process space.

Installed Trusteer Rapport (Version: Emerald Build 1304.13) alongside MBAE 0.09.4.2000. There are no conflicts or compatibility issues between MBAE & Trusteer. Google chrome opens normally. I can verify that Chrome is properly shielded by MBAE through viewing mbae.dll injected into the browser processes spaces and in the same time I can see Chrome is properly manipulated by Trusteer through injecting its module "rooksbas.dll".

However, as a side note for those using EMET, MBAE, Trusteer Rpport and Chrome,it seems that there is a compatibility issue between EMET & Trusteer while trying to open Chrome. Chrome shutdowns instantly when it is protected by EMET and in the same time is manipulated by Trusteer. I removed Chrome from the list of protected applications by EMET and the problem gone. Now, chrome opens normally and is protected by both MBAE & Trusteer.