i cannot download big fish games at all

bj2013

hi i am not sure which one to post this at but i am like some others who cant even download big fish games. i am having different issues with it.

this is the message i get when i tried to download big fish games...

the installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete this could be the result of a damaged disk, or a failed download or a virus.

you may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.

it may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch then it says

(NOT RECOMMENDED)

i am not sure why this is happening this has never happened before it always worked really good without a problem now i getr this message i always clean my laptop and it is all good but still cannot download it i cannot download mozilla firefox either same thing except it says file is corrupted thats not true it is not corrupted something is weird going on i have malwarebytes on my laptop and i cleaned it so what do i do about this could it be blocked or something ??

Hello and welcome, bj2013: :)

It sounds as if you might possibly be infected.

I would suggest that you please follow the recommendations in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
One of the experts will guide you through some scans and any cleanup that might be needed.

Once you are given the "all clear" by your malware helper, if there are any unresolved, unrelated issues (s)he may refer you to the PC Help section of the forum, as needed.

Thanks,

daledoc1