DDS logs and virus help needed

Buzzz

Hi

This all done, and it did ask me to re-boot which I did. It displayed the OTL notepad response straight away so I can post the results however it's disconnected me from the internet, any reason why and how to re-connect?

Posting this from my iPhone

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried the trouble shooting bits and I've got various messages...

There might be a problem with he driver for the local area connection adapter.

And

There might be a problem with the driver for Bluetooth network connection.

And

There might be a problem with the driver for wireless network connection adapter.

I can't seem to get past this at all.

Select start, in the search box typ services.msc hit enter, in the new window check these entries are running and set to automatic:

DHCP Client

DNS Client

Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Right click on "Command Prompt" select "Run As Administrator"

Run the following commands hit the enter key after each one, when you see this symbol < > that is for space, hit space bar once.

netsh< >winsock< >reset< >catalog

netsh< >int< > ipv4< > reset< >reset.log

netsh< > int< > ipv6< > reset< > reset.log

ipconfig< > /flushdns

ipconfig< > /release

ipconfig< > /renew

ipconfig< > /registerdns

Then reboot.

I get the windows network diagnostics window, and problems found box with 'there might be a problem with the driver for he Bluetooth network connection adapter' and 2 other messages, which I posted earlier. I also get 'try these repairs as an administrator' and 'continue with other remaining repairs', which I had earlier and which I couldn't seem to do anything with.

Can you go back to Device manager > expand Network Adapter > right click on the BlueTooth adapter > select Uninstall > Reboot. Any good?

Wireless network connection adapter we already uninstall and re-boot. It comes back so Windows did attribute new driver...

What about the second message about network cable, do you use an ethernet cable?

One other point, when you expand Network Adapters do any entries have question mark against them?

Both Bluetooth's uninstalled, that's "Bluetooth device (personal area network)" and "Bluetooth device (RFCOMM protocol TDI), re-booted and both have re-appeared with message saying "your device is ready to use".....sigh...

Regarding Ethernet connection?? No idea?

No entries in device manager have a question mark by them.