Question about running two anti-virus programs at the same time

yes tagara malwarebytes is a program that cannot stand by him self he only he working with the antivirus to make your pc stronger you just have to search on topics or ask for someone as I did for the Norton for some exceptions on both programs to be sure you will not have any problems at the future so search the forum malwarebytes with avast exceptions

Yes, but Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is not an "anti virus" application.

There may be needed some tweaking so they don't "interfere" with each other and information is provided in K - Avast! 6 in the below topic.
FAQ - Common Issues, Questions, and their Solutions

Generally speaking it is true that two "anti virus" applications performing both "On Demand" and "On Access" NOT be installed on one computer such as with Avast and AVG, AVG and Norton, etc.

Hello. I was just wondering if it is a wise thing to run the PRO version of Malwarebytes together with avast! (free version.) Will it cause any problems if both of them are on at the same time? If so, is there something I can do to stop them from fighting?

I've been running MBAM Pro and Norton AV simultaneously for almost a year without conflicts and without requiring exclusions in either tool.

The topic is diverse as I've been told by most Norton users (at the Norton Forum) that it's not recommended to run the Pro version alongside their Norton AV products.

However, I've not seen evidence of conflict issues.  The main point that the Norton forum community is that, if the user is running MBAM Pro and Norton AV together, the potential exists where the 2 tools may conflict when detecting a threat item resulting in the item getting past quarantine attempts and affecting the PC. 

I haven't experienced this as yet and, of more interest to me, I've not seen or read evidence of such a scenario occurring in other forum member's PC use.

MBAM Pro has, for me, proven to be an excellent tool to compliment Norton.  It has detected and removed several PUP's as well as blocked some outgoing data from some 'net site.

I also have been running Norton along with MBAM pro for about 3 years now and have never had any conflict. They are excellent companions to each other and work together well. I do have a question of my own, however, to anyone who can answer. Rather than start a new topic I figured I'd add it here because it is the same subject. Webroot says on their website "fully compatible with other AV's" and "will not cause any conflicts". Does anyone know if this is true? I have seen multiple forum posts even on Webroot's own forum where people say they are running Webroot along with another AV such as avast!, AVG, Eset, Norton, ect. and MBAM Pro, as a third layer of defense. Does anyone know if running Webroot in addition to the regular AV and MBAM will actually add any protection (because of Webroot's behavior journaling), or would it be pointless?

I also have been running Norton along with MBAM pro for about 3 years now and have never had any conflict. They are excellent companions to each other and work together well. I do have a question of my own, however, to anyone who can answer. Rather than start a new topic I figured I'd add it here because it is the same subject. Webroot says on their website "fully compatible with other AV's" and "will not cause any conflicts". Does anyone know if this is true? I have seen multiple forum posts even on Webroot's own forum where people say they are running Webroot along with another AV such as avast!, AVG, Eset, Norton, ect. and MBAM Pro, as a third layer of defense. Does anyone know if running Webroot in addition to the regular AV and MBAM will actually add any protection (because of Webroot's behavior journaling), or would it be pointless?

Thanks for posting, good to get more verification from other Norton users.