Remote or unattended uninstall?

Hello and :welcome:

As your statement seems to indicate that this is a business you can either try posting in the Malwarebytes Business Support section of the forum => HERE <= or please contact corporate support and they will assist you with this. You

Please fill out this form located => RIGHT HERE <= and someone from corporate support will get in contact with you.

Also make sure you have malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com in your Safe Sender list in email.

In order to assist you better please provide the following information when contacting them.

Cleverbridge Order Reference Number:

Organization name:

Approved Contact name:

If you no longer have access to the order number you can contact Cleverbridge to obtain information about your order.

Cleverbridge customer service

Thank you

Obtain the Malwarebytes' Clean Removal tool .

Remote into the PC and copy mbam-clean.exe to the PC (or have it on a shared Mapped Drive).

Use the Microsoft (Sysinternals) PsExec utility to execute the utility on the remote PC.

Obtain the Malwarebytes' Clean Removal tool .

Remote into the PC and copy mbam-clean.exe to the PC (or have it on a shared Mapped Drive).

Use the Microsoft (Sysinternals) PsExec utility to execute the utility on the remote PC.

Thank you. I was already directed there by MB support. Do you know if there are any parameters? I figured out there's a /silent to get it to not prompt, but I didn't see any kind of /? to list the params - was hoping for a /norestart or /noreboot

I've already used Powershell to copy it to all computers, I'll probably use a "invoke-command" from Powershell to kick it off too.

I'm sorry, I can't help you with Powershell, I always use KiXtart but it is a simple matter of launching a Shell() to PSEXEC with the proper switches.

The command line switches are; psexec.txt
and can be obtained by running PSEXEC /?

Unfortunately I don't know of any MBAM-Clean switch parameters and I don't see any mentioned in; MBAM Clean Removal Process

AutoIT scripts have the ability to automatically "check" GUI based selection dialog boxes.  Maybe Powershell can as well to help automate the process.