listening to singing monsters

whonew

I just purchased a Kindle Fire and wondered if I can use Malwarebytes on that , isn't that called an android. My Malwarebytes Pro is on my Windows XP and it has been off line for over a month now, after taking it to a shop for reformatting and I purchaces Acronis but was told if I had my xp cloned the licenses would be lost, any input on that would be appreciated. Also this Windows 7 had paid version of Avast, but that never kept out the hacker who obviously loves  to annoy me and has  for years. When this machince was removed from Clear and put on WiFi Fronteir, the tech removed both avast and Malwarebytes and I use their antivirus program. I had not noticed the took out the free version of Malwarebyt's until last night, are they incompatable? I don't see to well so I purchased a Kindel Fire hope it helps me and Hope all you have a good Holiday, that is if you celebrate the October Feast , and pray for the return of saints lol