False positive detection of our program

MediaGetADV

Hello

My name is Catherine and I am a representative of the company MediaGet LLC (http://mediaget.com/) - developer of the same-name program for files downloading. I noticed that your antivirus program determines MediaGet as a virus called "PUP.Adware.MediaGet". But our program is not a virus! Every day we are working on improving MediaGet, we are trusted by thousands of users around the world. Therefore the operation of your antivirus in the case of our program is false.

Please explain the reason why your antivirus calls MediaGet virus? We will be glad if you point us to a problem and we will try to correct it as soon as possible.

We ask you to include our program to the white list of your antivirus, as it was called malware by mistake.

Please reply to me on the basis of the solution to this misunderstanding. If you need more information about our program, i'm happy to give it to you.

Thank you for your attention!

P.S. Here is a link to download an actual version of MediaGet from our official website: