Special Thanks to the 1.35 Version of MBAM!

I wanted to post my thanks quite some time ago but then i've been busy with my stuffs...

Just wanna say thanks so much to the new MBAM (version 1.35). I don't know whether it's my own feelings or what but MBAM seems to start up and do a quick scan slightly faster than usual after the major update. Besides, the new MBAM banner ROCKS!!! It's hard to impress me GUI-wise but then i'm really impressed by the new banner, with its new spotty design and the more creative fonts used.

Keep up the good work (notably the GUI)~!!!

I don't know whether it's my own feelings or what but MBAM seems to start up and do a quick scan slightly faster than usual after the major update.

I also think MBAM is one of the faster scanners out there. (I just began using it with the current version.)

I always do a full scan (and have several large drives), but the scanner starts without any delay. It also runs speedily on my 8G computer, and in a reasonable time on the one with 2G of RAM. I only do scans when I'll be away from the computer for a bit, but I pay attention to the speed, though.