AdvancedSetup

What are you watching ?

TV SHOWS:   Veep season 6 and The Fall season 3. (Will soon be watching The Strain season 4.)

MOVIES:   Mr Brooks (starring Kevin Costner) and Slow Burn (starring Ray Liotta)  Will soon be watching....The Room (starring Tommy Wiseau) <-------which I hear is terribly funny.

On 3/29/2018 at 8:09 AM, MamaCoco said:

I just can't wait! Feel like the whole childhood comes back...

I missed the first one. I'll have to look and see if one of the Netflix or other venues has it available to watch. Will then try to watch the sequel this November.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts_and_Where_to_Find_Them_(film)

Here's an Atlantic City, NJ, Diving Horse video.  It's real and not animated.

I am sharing you the list of movies I choose to watch and some of them I have watched already - 

• World War Z 
  • Prometheus
  • Salt
  • The Dark Knight 
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • The Prestige 
  • Up
  • American Horror Story

I like The Dark Knight Rises, American Horror Story more. Which of the movies you liked most, please do share.. I'll try to download. 

Finally got round to watching 3 Billboards. Not the usual type of film I would watch, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very emotional and some fantastic acting. 8-9/10.

Watched the first Scoody Doo movie about a week ago, with the kids. Wasn't expecting much but, actually, it was pretty good fun. I liked it and the kids (8 and 5) thought it was hilarious.

The 12th Man Remarkable WW2 survival story set in Norway. A solid 7/10 as I love this sort of stuff and I wasn't familiar with the story.