What are you watching ?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geologists fear Norway's famed Preikestolen could collapse  https://www.thelocal.no/20170726/geologists-fear-norways-famed-preikestolen-could-collapse   Maybe Tom can save it?   https://prei

Wow, please do not be one of these people    

Posted Images

• Staff
6 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Thanks for sharing @exile360not sure myself how that is like the number one game online these days but okay.

Hehe, I guess it's addictive in its simple gameplay.  I've never actually played it myself, but I do love what ray tracing/path tracing does to enhance its graphics.

Edited by exile360
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Thanks, just a reminder

Note:  Please keep the following in mind when posting.  We want a good, fun, safe time for everyone watching new or interesting videos.

• Inappropriate video posts will be deleted without further discussion.  This includes vulgar, adult, racist, etc.
  • If possible please post so video is able to be viewed inline.
  • Do not link to any videos of an adult nature or vulgar language
  • Do not link to videos that require any type of registration to view. Exception Netflix which has become very common worldwide
  • Do not link to any videos that are hosted on a site with large amounts of advertising that may cause someone to accidentally click on
  • Do not link to any videos that are illegal such as ripped movies.
  • Please keep discussions to a minimum.  You can discuss but we don't want pages of discussion and no videos.