Something strange in windows logs re: mbamchameleon

I ran a quick scan and a flash scan a few hours ago with MBAM.

I have been reveiving Windows event logs and came accross about a dozen error messages relating to mbamchameleon which coincidle with scans I ran earlier...

Log Name:      System
Source:        mbamchameleon
Date:          04/10/2013 16:45:12
Event ID:      61440
Task Category: (4096)
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      Andrew
Description:
The description for Event ID 61440 from source mbamchameleon cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\HarddiskVolume5\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\NORTON 360\ENGINE\21.0.1.3\N360.EXE

... what does this mean ?

First of all I have never used Malwarebytes in chameleon mode on this computer. And seconly Norton 360 is referenced in these logs.

Can anyone make sense of this ?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like there would be some type of confiction with Norton and Malwarebytes.

If possible exclue any Norton products within Malwarebytes itself and exclude Malwarebytes in the Norton software. Then see if those error messages still appear.

I've had a similar instance with my anti-virus product. Essentially I excluded the main .EXE files from being scanned by Malwarebytes.

Seems like there would be some type of confiction with Norton and Malwarebytes.

If possible exclue any Norton products within Malwarebytes itself and exclude Malwarebytes in the Norton software. Then see if those error messages still appear.

I've had a similar instance with my anti-virus product. Essentially I excluded the main .EXE files from being scanned by Malwarebytes.

here's my info with Norton:

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit with Norton 360 and MBAM Pro.  I've been running daily overnight unattended full scans with Norton and MBAM since last December.  So far, with one exception that Norton has patched, I haven't seen signs of observable conflicts with the scans.

I do have them set up where the full scans aren't running simultaneously during the overnight hours.