Reopen thread.

OK guys I have had some help from you guys recently at this thread here. http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=131753&page=2#entry733223  So i thought I was OK but soon after the thread was taken down the internet would not work on the account we removed the malware after the laptop folded close. So I have been a bit lazy getting back, but this is something I have to fix for my sister. So can I get some help? We left off with the clean up program. I did download it and use it days ago. Here is the result. 

After running Security Check I got this text.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results of screen317's Security Check 

version 0.99.74  
 Windows 7  x64 (UAC is enabled)  

• Root Admin

Please uninstall ALL versions of JAVA and reboot the computer.

Then run the following.

Please download JavaRa-1.16 and save it to your computer.

• Double click to open the zip file and then select all and choose Copy.
  • Create a new folder on your Desktop named RemoveJava and paste the files into this new folder.
  • Quit all browsers and other running applications.
  • Right-click on JavaRa.exe in RemoveJava folder and choose Run as administrator to start the program.
  • From the drop-down menu, choose English and click on Select.
  • JavaRa will open; click on Remove Older Versions to remove the older versions of Java installed on your computer.
  • Click Yes when prompted. When JavaRa is done, a notice will appear that a logfile has been produced. Click OK.
  • A logfile will pop up. Please save it to a convenient location and post it in your next reply.

Then reboot again and run the following.

Please visit this webpage and read the ComboFix User's Guide:
  • Once you've read the article and are ready to use the program you can download it directly from the link below.
  • Important! - Please make sure you save combofix to your desktop and do not run it from your browser
  • Direct download link for: ComboFix.exe
  • Please make sure you disable your security applications before running ComboFix.
  • Once Combofix has completed it will produce and open a log file.  Please be patient as it can take some time to load.
  • Please attach that log file to your next reply.
  • If needed the file can be located here:  C:\combofix.txt
  • NOTE: If you receive the message "illegal operation has been attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", just reboot the computer.

I uninstalled the only version of java that was found, I ran javara and it said that I should close internet explorer, but the problem is that I checked system process in the task manager and didn't see it running. Then click OK and it gave me a text file that had nothing in it. That was all paraphrased.

Thanks.