DOJ ransomware removal help

I have the DOJ Ransomware on my pc XP Pro I believe. I removed the partitioned hard drive G and F scanned in black box. with both your malware and I did purchase the program not the free version. and with total defense both no solution?

If I scan G it will complete and show no infections F will scan for about 29 minutes average and lock up at about 65000 files. I have however restarted my computer back and it stays up for about 1 minute before it overtakes the computer and deleted and printed my passwords. But I want this thing gone. I cant start in any safe mode!!!! it justs starts to load what I would describe as a dos screen and it strats to recycle the same start up again and again it wont stay in a safemode. help!

edit: email removed. Emails can be harvested by spambots.

Hello and welcome: :)

Please follow the recommendations in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process.

If you are unable to run the requested preliminary scans because you are locked out, please just start a new post in the malware section anyway.

The experts will have some other tools to use.

Thanks,

daledoc1

PS I will ask the mods to remove your email address from your post -- it could be easily harvested by spammers.