Please check my minidump file.

superturkak

• Root Admin

Upload Windows Crash MiniDump Logs:

• Please copy and paste the following text in the Code box exactly as written into notepad (not wordpad or any other text editor):
    @echo offmd "%userprofile%\desktop\dumps"xcopy /e "%windir%\minidump" "%userprofile%\desktop\dumps"del /f /q %0
  • Once you've done that click on File and select Save As...
  • In the Save dialogue box click on the drop down menu next to Save as type and select All Files
  • Name the file grabdump.bat (the .bat extension is very important)
  • Save the file to your desktop and double click it to run it.
  • Once it finishes there will be a folder called dumps on your desktop, right click on it and hover your mouse over Send To and select Compressed (zipped) Folder
  • Attach the dumps.zip file you just created to your next post

Reference "NVIDIA Compatible Windows Vista Kernel Mode Driver, Version 174.31" and looks to be associated with the Video Card Drivers.

Open "Device Manager" and look at the "Display Adapters" and report back the model of the NVIDIA Graphics Card.

Maybe, maybe remove and reinstall the Video Card related software.

Please report back the model of the NVIDIA Graphics Card as seen in the "Display Adapters" section of Device Manager as well as the OS Version (Vista, Win7, Win7 64bit, etc)

Please download...  GeForce 327.23 Driver

GeForce 500 Series GeForce GTX 590, GeForce GTX 580, GeForce GTX 570, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 560, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, GeForce GT 545, GeForce GT 530, GeForce GT 520, GeForce 510

Go to Control Panel and the "Programs and Features" control panel applet and remove the video card software and reboot.

Install the above software.

Problem was, not only one game, tried another game and within a couple of minutes I get BSOD, I opened up and cleaned my desktop to see if its temp problem, gonna check it now, anyway, can power outage (sudden black outs) cause this, because I was fine early in the morning but suddenly there was a black out and after that I kept getting BSOD's when trying to play.

Maybe you may have to downgrade the drivers.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

post-14644-0-22008700-1380125071_thumb.j

Instead of version 327.23, got back to version 314.22

same instructions as post #19 

[ Uninstall, reboot, install ]

If that doesn't work, I suggest contacting Nvidia.

It could be coincidental and it could also be indicative.

If you are going the testing route ( which is not a bad idea at all  ) then I suggest testing greater cooling.  For example while using said game, and the chassis open, use a small portable fan to blow across the video card to see if the temperature drops and the PC doesn't go into a BSoD condition.