Unsollicited web page pops up when starting

gd3845

Each time the computer is started, an unsollicited web page from longfintuna.net apprears :

e.g.:

http://web.longfintuna.net/g/?z=1&ilmernzkvtazt=00241DDCF2669989&pu=&s=D-chrome&nm=ilmernzkvtazt&t=

with diverse prompts: "insufficient disk space" (when I have plenty) 

or "Windows error" ...

My computer runs Windows XP.

Malwarebytes Pro complete scans seem not to detect the problem.

The malicious websites blocking option is activated but ignores this site.

I have seen on the internet I am not alone experiencing this situation.

1) Is this problem known by you team?

2) Is there a place in Malwarebytes tool where I can blacklist this site or otherwiese prevent it from showing up again?

Thanks for your help

attach.txt

dds.txt

Hello gd3845! My name is Borislav and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
  • Do not perform any kind of scanning and fixing without my instructions. If you want to proceed on your own, please let me know.
Step 1

Please uninstall this application: AVG Security Toolbar

Step 2

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Seven, right-mouse click it and select Run as Administrator.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
  • Step 3

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
    • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    • Click on Clean.
    • Confirm each time with Ok.
    • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
    • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
    • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[s1].txt as well.
    Step 4

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from here

• Unzip the contents to a folder in a convenient location.
    • Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
    • Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
    • Click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats and reboot if prompted to do so.
    • Wait while the system shuts down and the cleanup process is performed.
    • Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
    • When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder... mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt
    In your next reply, post the following log files:
    • Junkware Removal Tool log
    • AdwCleaner log
    • Malwarebytes' Anti-Rootkit log

Hi Ron, Borislav

I am still here. Sorry I did not reply. The procedure you propose seems a bit involved for my level of skill and I am hesitant... Yesterday I uninstalled Google Chrome and reinstalled it to see what would hapen and it worked, no more this automatic web page display (so far). I did this also to get rid of Babylon search engine, which kept coming back and I find brings me all sorts of annoying pop ups. I am considering contacting consumer support though, as you suggest, to go through the routine under their supervision, as I suspect the problem is still lurking somewhere.

What would you advise? 

Thank you very much for your diligent support.