Need to see original file creation dates for quarantined objects

Dear MBAM-crew.

I've been using your software for a few weeks now and tonight my PC got real sluggish So I ran MBAM with the latest updates. It found trhee critters as follows:

C:\Users\Ramhorn\AppData\Local\Temp\9I9Ghm3V.exe.part (PUP.Optional.Installrex)
C:\Users\Ramhorn\AppData\Local\Temp\HzgOQJWH.exe.part (PUP.Optional.Installrex)
C:\Users\Ramhorn\AppData\Local\Temp\woVZ7mB+.exe.part (PUP.Optional.Installrex)

All three were removed by mbam after a restart (I think haven;t ran a recheck yet)

My concern is, I let Mbam remove these pests without checking the file creation dates first. Reason is I would like to know when I got these critters on my disk and when approx. my system might have got comprimised. is there a way to reveal the original pest creation dates for the objects? - I still have em in quarantine.

My second question is, can you see what kind of PUP's these pests are. Are they perhaps Trojans that could have downloaded other malware?

Thank you.

Sharkydog

Frankly, it is not important to know the file creation dates.  The findings were in the TEMP folder.  If the PUPs were actually installed they'd be in the "Program Files" folder or other locations and show PUP related Registry entries.  Anything latent in the TEMP folder (%TEMP%) can be readily dumped in most situations.

PUP - Potentially Unwanted Programs.  If what was found was a trojan, the name of the finding would include the word "trojan" like "trojan.agent" vs. what was found "PUP.Optional.Installrex"

Reference:
Malwarebytes Adopts Aggressive PUP Policy

• Root Admin

We don't know what all is on your computer or happening to it without logs.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks