Scan gives: The system inaccessible seems inaccessible or encrypted. Scan cant continue

• Root Admin

It's possible that the drive is using encryption and we don't support encrypted drives or there may potentially be something wrong with the drive.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

• 2 months later...

I have a similar problem, though the message I get says that c:\windows\system32\drivers is inaccessible or encrypted. This is newm as in mbar has run before without this message. My drive is definitely NOT encrypted and the folder is read accessible to everyone. Why would mbar complain at this point? Presumably a call to Windows has failed - but what?

• 5 weeks later...

It's possible that the drive is using encryption and we don't support encrypted drives or there may potentially be something wrong with the drive.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

Hi! Please FIX this. Please fix it if you guys can. Im on an encrypted system, but im trying out diffrent anti-rootkit tools. And i bet your one is good! I get this error, but i would really want to try this one out even if my system is encrypted. Thanks allot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...