Problems: New Install of Malwarebytes--Settings Not Set

MrCharlie asked me to post the problem that we are experiencing here with a snippet of the mbam-check log file.

Here is the thread where we discuss fully what the symptoms are and what I have done in coordination with MrC's directions to try to solve the problems.  (Synopsis--- The Malwarebytes program is not running.  It shuts down whenever I try to update it or when I try to run the program).

Please let us know what we can do to solve the problems in running the Malwarebytes program.

thanks in advance.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=133113&p=729082

No Settings are Set <--NOT DETECTING SETTING AUTOMATICALLY

Service and Driver Status:
==========================

<--CAN NOT OPEN SC_HANDLE, SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING FOR: MBAMProtector

<--CAN NOT OPEN SC_HANDLE, SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING FOR: MBAMService

<--CAN NOT OPEN SC_HANDLE, SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING FOR: MBAMScheduler

<--CAN NOT OPEN SC_HANDLE, SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING FOR: MBAMChameleon

CheckResults.txt

• Root Admin

I've contacted MrC and await a reply and then we'll proceed.   We'll need to continue to run some other scans and fixes.

These items here though they should not affect our program should not really be here. 
If at all possible it's best to run programs without any compatibility settings.  I would highly recommend using Regedit.exe and removing the entries below marked in red.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\appCompatFlags\Layers

C:\ProgramData\WebEx\mwcliun.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_0531C63A913CC9D1.exe

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\appCompatFlags\Layers

C:\Users\Prime\Documents\RootkitRevealer\RootkitRevealer.exe
    C:\Program Files\Motorola Phone Tools\mPhonetools.exe
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE

I also notice you're running software from iObit so let me provide you a little information about them.

The company behind this product was found to be stealing our database.
Personally I would not trust installing any software from a company that resorts to stealing someone's technology to sell their product.
Please see the following links and make up your own mind if you want to keep this on your system. If needed I can help you remove it.