Lost icons in forums answer page

malwarebytes running for 3 days! In the beginning i put in quarantine all retrieved PUP, 756 items -tarma installer- webcake- babylon -smartbar iminent

After that i saw that i lost the icons when i want to post an answer in a forum!

I try restore all from quarantine but aparently nothing happens.

Now i find that iminent has 6 entries! Not very handly, select first row sort by name then click on a row then restore...6 times!

I will seee what happens

• Root Admin

Hello and :welcome:

If you had that many entries I would recommend you have someone assist you in checking to confirm the computer is not infected.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks

Hi, it's not an infection problem! It's a malwarebytes problem! I find out that this problem comes from an installation problem.

Using the restore button didn't work...why? I find the answer!  For security purpose my use didn't have admin rights, yesterday i test the procedure under admin users and it works, so i give admin rights to my normal user and it works!

So it's really a malwarebytes installation problem. I install the trial version then i buy the pro version 2 days later and just entered the keys to validate the product.

I didn't want to let admin rights to my user!

What's wrong?

PS: my original problem was not resolved by restoring all PUP's. By looking at the page source it appears that for many forums these buttons are generated by a java script. Also i saw that for security purpose firefox had blocked the java deployement tools kit that contains the NPRuntime script plug-in library for Java, maybe itt's my problem?