Where Are The Definitions Kept

I want to get the definitions from my up to date copy and save to flash drive to use on an infected machine that has slow dial up. The main site takes you to another site that hosts your manual updates but it is old. Where are they kept in the Malwarebytes directory? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks.

The folder is \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on your system drive, which is usually C:.

The Application Data folder however is hidden. You can show the hidden files and folders: menu Tools -> Folder Options... -> View tab -> select Show hidden files and folders -> confirm by clicking OK.

Or you can go directly to the desired folder by pasting the following in the address bar of any Windows Explorer window:

%allusersprofile%\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Assuming you're running Windows XP.

For Windows Vista the folder is \ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, again, on your system drive.

Pasting the same command in the address bar will work on Vista too.