subs4free.com false positive

mikep12

Domain: www.subs4free.com

IP: 89.248.162.201

What's the reason for this site being blocked?

The IP is dedicated to the domain for the last 12 months and our pages have no malware whatsoever..!

This is most certainly a false positive..!

The company that hosts the server is Ecatel and it seems that a big proportion (if not the entire) of ecatels' IP range is blocked by your software.

Could it be that the site is punished just because it's hosted by this company?

If so, how could that be resolved?

Please look into this asap.

Thx

same issue as me we being punished due to where we have our site hosted which i think is wrong they should evaluate it every few months and if a bad site is on a domain then they should have a report online publicly and said sofware should link to it so it expalins it in depth and save all the hassles and by that way any bad ips get updates and can be turned into gd ones as and when that ip is proven to be safe ;)

or else the list of ips get bigger and bigger and you get the companies racking up fees on gd ips another monpoly i say and yet the only people thats uffer is the website and the end users

regards

robert