nvwgf2um.dll problem

Gabriel85

Hey MWB team!

I am having some problems with the nvwgf2um.dll. It seems no matter how i do a clean install of my nvidia drivers, this thing always crashes some of my games.

I have already un-installed and re-installed the drivers multiple times, with cleaners. .

Here is the event viewer log:

Here are the details:

Faulting application name: GameDevTycoon.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5202ff28
Faulting module name: nvwgf2um.dll, version: 9.18.13.2049, time stamp: 0x51c4104b
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x001045ca
Faulting process id: 0x13f0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cea51c3ed6d5f7
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Game Dev Tycoon\GameDevTycoon.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll
Report Id: 98889cc8-110f-11e3-9e48-8c89a534aab6

i opened a ticket on their forums but i have BSOD'd on multiple games outside of gamedevtycoon.

Anyone can help!

Please see if the following link helps to provide assistance or not and let us know.

DX10/11 Games Crashing - nvwgf2um.dll

Thanks, I will give 306.97 a try. Any clue as to why something blatantly obvious hasnt been fixed if we were up to 32X.XX already? I know you are not a nvidia Tech, but just curious.

Should i do the:

1. uninstall

2. driversweeper

3. install

route to be sure?