Pirated version?

Hello all,

I had updates from malwarebytes today and after the reboot i had a message on screen saying "You have a pirated version and some information has been uploaded from your computer".

I downloaded malwarebytes from cnet about 2 weeks ago, i was a bit worried seeing this message so i removed malwarebytes from my pc,

Any one else had this problem? Can i re download it?

Thanks in advance

I had the same thing happen with my trial version so I just downloaded the latest version from cnet, ran the update to version 1907 and haven't had any issues yet. Idk what the issue was or what sort of information was sent, but the software works really well so I just reinstalled it.

I'd say yes. I'm sure we'll get a post from an admin about this later, but I'd rather be protected at all times so i've got it back on my machine.

I have the same message with the trial version ,good progy I downloaded it again after delete. I was going to buy but want this bug fixed.