Is this a virus?

So I recently installed StopZilla? And after looking at reviews of the Anti-Virus. I have mixed feelings? I hear from one side that it is a great Anti-VIrus and another side I hear it's horrible and that it's actually spywayre/Rogueware Mixed with an anti-virus to make sure people keep using it.

Any information would be greatly apperciated. :)

As per David above, the program is generally considered to just be on the Junkware side of things for a good for quite a while now.

>> I hear from one side that it is a great Anti-VIrus << I will not believe these people, as it is more useless than Infection.

Only if you are not able to remove the program, see Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers to post your problem, with any requested logs.

If you do not think you are "infected" and just want general advice on computer problems, please post in the PC Help area of the forum.

Thank You -