Immunization

mrgigabyte

dear rubber duckly and others

i notice with my machines that when pro starts i have to enable Immunization is that normal i have xp and i have log off a couple of times and log back on so pro is starting again and i still have to enable Immunization it is off when pro starts everything else is on like it should be thanks mrgigabyte :)

hi to all i just got home and read your answer and there has not been any updates and i figure i would reboot my computer and see what happens its still the same the monitors are on and i have to enable the Immunization button so i am protected it happens on both of my computers

• Root Admin

The immunization and the monitor are two different things.

You can have the monitor OFF and the immunization ON

You can have the monitor ON and the immunization OFF

Or you can have them both OFF or ON. Does this help? Or do you mean that the immunization turns itself off everytime you restart RogueRemover PRO?

hi rubber duckly your quesion is yes to this Or do you mean that the immunization turns itself off everytime you restart RogueRemover PRO? it is happening on both my machines i would not worry so much but when my wife logs off my side and logs on to her side of xp it will be off and i like the idea of it being on , now the idea i got is it should be on so your protected from bad sites or does the monitor do the same thing thanks mrgigabyte :)

Hello mrgigabyte,

I'm going to show you pic as to how RR Pro will look when immunized.

post-893-1176244760_thumb.png

Also if you click on remove protection tool then there will be no protection.

Make sure that your pic looks the same as mine does then reboot and make sure its the same.

Nothing should change at all unless you click the remove protection button.

post-893-1176244760_thumb.png

Just checked if I could duplicate what is happening. I opened RRPro and clicked the Check for Updates link. On top I have RogueRemoverPro [Monitor Not Running], although Monitor status says: MONITORING OK. If I click on ProTools [Monitor Not Running] changes back to [Monitor Running].

I have included a screenshot.

post-8-1176247197_thumb.png

post-8-1176247197_thumb.png

ok i try unchecking check for updates and log off my side and i still have to enable Immunization after i log back on to my side again after pro starts up and if i have it check for updates it does the same thing i have to enable it Immunization the monitor is always on when it restarts like i said ps i did have the free version in before but i did uninstall and use my registery cleaners and i have not touch click the remove protection button i hope we can figure this out i do thank you guys for your help

mrgigabyte :)

i have everything thats comes check when you install the software check like i said pro works great everything starts up like it should but i have to enable the click the Immunization button for it to be enable

This should only have to be done one time after a update and should stay enabled after rebooting.

the Immunization button is not saying enable after a reboot or logging off i even try it on my new machine later i am going to try not starting spyblocker when i log off and log back on and i will see if that helps i will get back with the answer later

ok i try boclean first to not start up and then spyblocker not to start up and that did not work i had to both times enable the Immunization button i hope everybody that helping me understands that everything is working right except i have to enable the Immunization button after bootup or logging off and then back on, for rubber duckly i have running is nod32, boclean ,spyblocker ,counterspy ,and window washer i have two machines and its happening on both is there anybody else having this problem when then boot up or log off and log back on so pro is starting back up

yes ia am going to try something else i am going to uninstalled program and reinstalled with the link from your website with both of my computers i use the link that came with the mail from reg when you buy i will get back shorty with my results mrgigabyte

If there is a conflict, it's probably not counterspy. I just tested it and as long as you allow RogueRemover to make all changes to the hosts file and registry (CounterSpy pops up a warning), there are no conflicts. I have restarted the program, and rebooted the computer. The problem must lie somewhere else.

ok i am back one good , one bad , for the good news my new machine the Immunization button is saying enable now , i did what rubber duckly said to do i rebooted lots of times and log off a good amount of times and its saying on, know for the bad my second machine i did the same thing and unless i enable the Immunization myself then it is not on did the same thing that i did to my new machine the only other thing i can think of is the second machine has spysweeper but i use it only for the scanner but i think its on through because when i go to ace utilities in services its check for startup i have uncheck but i am having no luck its 1216 and i am running out of ideas do you think i should uninstall spysweeper and see what happens or do you think you guys can figure this out

thanks for all the ideas and help this is the things that make me want to tell other people about this product and support i have had this pro only for a couple of days and even getten a discount for buyying it thanks again mrgigabyte :)

ok i have not had any luck yet i uninstalled spysweeper and one thing i notice is if i shut down pro myself and then restart the Immunization button is enable and thats works on both sides like that but if i reboot or log off still the same i have to enable it myself and i a other thing is if i do what rubberduckly said shut down everything then restart everything and i log off and then log back on it is on but then i log on to my wifes side it is not enable so i have down anything off again and try that but no luck like i said i think this is waird that i can shut down pro myself and restart it and its ok but reboot or log off and it not and i dont know what would be blocking the host file since i have everything the same on both computers since i uninstalled spysweeper i guess it is not spysweeper so i can reinstall that any more ideas i will try